Sun, Jul 16|
Join us as we create a culture of connection in our community by celebrating our differences, witnessing our hardships, learning from one another and practicing healthy communication.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Del's Depot, 65 Child St, Warren, RI 02885, USA
About the event
My good friend Pam and I have a vision to connect with our communities in a meaningful way, so we have decided to host a monthly gathering that we are calling Community Connection. Our goal is to create a safe space where we can listen to & learn from one another in an effort to heal, grow & connect as a community. We will gather, get to know one another and introduce you to The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz, which we will use as guiding tenets for our group.
This group is for you if you are:
- looking to connect with like-minded individuals
- craving connection & community
- ready to explore diversity from a place of love, grace & understanding
It is NOT for you if you are not:
- willing to let go of judgement towards yourself & others
- willing to step out of your comfort zone for personal growth & expansion
- open & ready to listen with compassion